Day 7
Prompt one
Write about something clean
Prompt two
Write about something dirty
We don't have to do both prompts but
I think I will give writing about something dirty a try later.
Soap Suds in the Shower
S…Squeaky clean is how it’ll make you
O…Olive oil, oatmeal soap is not to eat
A…Alkali, essential oils,
P….Potassium make it sweet
S….Suds it, spike it to make that gorgeous
U…Up do —shower —hair hive, like
D…Dippity Do did— remember that
S….Sorry if you never tried the Soap-Do thing
I….It was like wearing today’s bling
N…Now— nip it, tuck it
T…Top it and pile your soap hair
H…High on your head, oh wait
E…Earrings now for a finished look
S…Slather that soap and make it thick
H…Hang the foam low
O…Over the lobe is the trick
W…Wear them dangling, wear them flat
E…Enters queen of Sheba
R…Rinse off, enough of that.
© Kellie M Shanley 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment