Hello From Herbs & Things:)
Use the talents you possess-for the woods would be
a very silent place if no birds sang except for the best.
~Henry
Van Dyke~
Apparently
the universe has something in store for me. Why?
Well the
last time I saw a bird you just don't see in this neck of the woods, which was
the Eagle, two years ago almost to the month, it foretold of great awakenings, a
closer connection to God and to Spirit, and not long after, that's when much
opened up, including Me and the Wheel.
So, last week, I was surprised by two Ravens
sitting on the telephone pole by the East entrance of the
Wheel. As when Eagle came, it took me a moment to recognize,
they were Raven's, because you just don't see them in this area. Crows yes,
Ravens no. I immediately knew they brought a message of something and that I
better keep my eyes and 'ears' open. I was excited. I did not get nervous about
what many think Raven represents, because I intuitively knew that Raven was not
here speaking of death, but it too, like Eagle came with a message of a great
opening.
What, that opening or happening will be, I don't know yet. Am I
ready for the ride? I don't know that either.
Thus when I read of what Raven 'Speaks', I was
stunned. Stunned because there are messages I received from the Wheel, I did not
understand, but right there in my hand writing in my journal,
was the indication what the message Raven Brings.
Such as on 4/4/12 ...I simply wrote the words
almost like a list,
Four sided star, Cosmos, Sands
of Time, and then as you know, a couple weeks ago, Crow came to me with
a message from afar.
I was also reminded with Reiki I can heal from a
distance. Which took me back to some other messages I had written down, though I
did not fully understand. I'm not really sure I totaly do now, but I can see the
connection, and my understanding is becoming clearer.
So, what does Raven speak
of;
Magic is in the air and something special is about to
happen. Be careful of your intentions, because that's what will
manifest.
Watch for messages in dreams. Ravens are the Keepers of wisdom and
knowledge from ancestors.
You are gradually 'shape-shifting'
into a more confident, powerful and spiritually based...you. But you must let go
of the old you.
Native Americans
describe Raven a symbol of change/transformation,
metamorphosis, and bearer of magic.
Raven foretells of messages from the
cosmos of someone or something coming.
Messages
told only for those within the tribe who are worthy of the knowledge.
The
Raven is also called upon in Native ritual for healing purposes. Specifically,
long-distance healing.
Number two=Feminine, dreams,
cooperation.
Black=Protection, birth, magic
Reminder of what Eagle
'Speaks'
There will be a new beginning in a positive
direction. It is time of great spiritual awakening. Inspiration from the
Divine, so heed any guidance
Number One=Beginnings,
Originality, Leader
White=Purity, Sharing,
Truth
Brown=Grounded, New Growth
Well I guess I'm going
to be busy:)
I was going through
some old blog entries, while updating Herbs & Things Web site and blog, and
I read one from Oct 22nd 2008.
In it I wrote about my sister
and my horse Mike...
It is about being inspired by a quote from a horse
magazine.
That quote...
Life is a Ride
The important thing about choosing
your path in life isn’t about where you are going, but who you bring
along.
As I
read the blog, I came across a sentence that brought teas to
my eyes. It was a sentence that showed me the connection between Madeline and
me
Because what she said to me, back then in Oct 2008... was one of the last
things I said to her when she was in the hospital.
I had gone in to see her,
and as I sat down beside her bed, she looked at me and said, "Oh Kellie, it's
OK, you don't have to be here."
and what I told her was almost verbatim to
what she said to me back in Oct. 2008...
Read the
blog...Inspiration...http://coldensherbsandthings.blogspot.com/2008/10/inspiration.html
Oh...you may want a tissue:) and
the link to the ' write Page is no longer there'
Be well
Laugh often
Love
large
Dig in the dirt
Grow a garden
and may the sun light your
way
Kellie
+
Herbs &
Things
No comments:
Post a Comment