All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
Most of us know, that nothing is coincidental, so when the above quote resonated deeply to me, I'll take what I've found out of late to be one of those steps and lessons in my journey of spiritual growth.
Something I guess that's no big surprise, I've been getting mocked about what I share via my emails. I understand that's part of the territory when you are willing to put yourself out there and share some off the wall stuff (to some) and I accept that. It really doesn't bother me, but it makes me a little angry. Because why not come to my face and tell or ask me if I am whacked, rather than to go to others if you have questions, doubts or concerns. I only share the truth of what happens, and often even for me it doesn't make sense and I find my self saying...this can't be right but I share it anyway. Consequently I can understand why, people would think me odd, or something to mock. Some people would take the mockers, mocking, as them saying I am lying.
I say they, the mockers, are afraid, because....isn't it true we hurt those things we do not understand or are afraid of?
However, I will and do share because that's what I am 'suppose' to do, its my path, and sometimes, even though I don't understand it myself, I've learned if I am patient...I'll eventually learn what the message was/is and or what it's intention
Alas, though they mock me, I smile because its obvious they read Herbs & Things email word for word, even though its for the wrong reason to accumulate ammo to mock me, but maybe, and if I don't let the words of a few deter me...I will reach those mockers, and one day...something will resonate with them, they'll 'get it' and maybe, just maybe it might even save their life, and that's what I am suppose to do...share and make people aware that nature, God, Creator, your Higher source, is speaking loud and clear every day, we just need to take the time to listen, learn and not fear a language we do not understand.
Be well
Laugh often
Love large
Dig in the dirt
Grow a garden
and may the sun light your way
Kellie
+
Herbs & Things
No comments:
Post a Comment