Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb 1 Herbs & Things Email

Hello From Herbs & Things:)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart."
Helen Keller




February is one of my favorite months of the winter. Why? Not because its the month of valentines, but because though its not spring and in spite of the colds we might have to endure, it's showing us spring is not far away. The day light hours are increasing, and the sun even on a cold day, radiates more heat. To me there is something special about sitting outside on a cold day, closing my eyes and letting the sun warm my face and feeling that warmth penetrate through winter layers, creating a peace one cannot find anywhere else but within. But I have to wonder...my message? Get ready for a cold like we've not seen in a while, if this storm coming is the one 'they' were referring to? So be prepared, for just in case:)

Just when I think, I am not hearing anything from the Wheel, I receive two profound messages in a 24 hour time.
Friday morning, walking (or actually snowshoeing) I was asking to see something that I wanted to see, but did not, yet someone else did. Heading back to the house a little disappointed, I heard, clearly "if you are to busy watching for the Eagle, you will miss the Sparrow"
Huh...?
Well...this message was loaded with wisdom. Which will make tons of sense when I share during Linda's and my lecture. Feb 28th...see events page
Then....
Thursday evening again while snowshoeing in the Wheel, selfishly, I was asking, why can't I be gifted as some people with the ability to see orbs. When the an answer came in a reference to Helen Keller, who was blind and deaf, and I was told, one does not need to see or hear to know. You have an innate ability to 'feel' and know beyond what you hear. Cultivate that, more than trying to see orbs.

Most of us know the story of Helen Keller, a woman who in spite of her 'limitations' , miraculously, achieved great things. Intrigued by this message, and wanting to be reminded of what she accomplished, I googled her. So imagine my surprise when I found, today's quote by Helen Keller, which is engraved on a statue of her standing by the water pump where in a pivotal moment in her life, she understood her first word: W--A--T--E--R, as signed into her hand by teacher Anne Sullivan.

I, with the way my mind works, find it amazing that the first word she understood was water, because metaphorically what does water represent, but the fluid of life, a spiritual cleansing agent, and what is most needed to make a garden grow...yes water.
Read more about Helen Keller... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Keller
Ok so I won't worry so much about not having the ability to see orbs and concentrate more on the gift I do have:)

What's going on in Egypt, now that's food for thought...Think... how would you survive should All the internet, cell phone and any wireless be shut down and you seem to be left in the dark? And the 'professionals' say this could never happen in US...hmm ? and you might find this interesting, maybe read Exodus 10:12 as I was instructed to do Sunday morning(in my Standard Revised Edition) ? Now you have to understand, I do not read the bible as some do as a daily practice. In fact I do not pick it up unless I am 'told' to read something in particular, such as Exodus 10:12, so yes....this got my attention.



Magnesium the good and bad...get more info...
http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/magnesium/


Be well
Laugh often

Love large
Dig in the dirt
Grow a garden
and may the sun light your way
Kellie
+
Herbs & Things


Some 'Things' inside Herbs and Things


Bob's Red Mill Aluminum Free Baking Soda -- 16 oz
Yogi Green Tea Kombucha -- 16 Tea Bags
Yogi Tea™ Classic India Spice® -- 16 Tea Bags
Yogi Tea Peppermint Caffeine Free -- 16 Tea Bags
Yogi Tea® Green Tea Goji Berry -- 16 Tea Bags
Hyland's Rhus Tox. 30X -- 250 Tablets
Hyland's Gelsemium Semp. 30X -- 250 Tablets
Hyland's Ruta Gravis 30x -- 250 Tablets
Hyland's Arsenicum Album 30x -- 250 Tablets
Hyland's Hypericum Perf. 30X -- 250 Tablets

New suns
Vita, C, D3, B-Complex, B-6,B-12, Life Source, Hawthorn Berries, Magnesium Blend, Magnesium with Herbs, Advanced Joint formula, Multiple Vitamin with out Iron, Probiotics, Omega 3 fish oil, Flaxseed oil,
Natures Sunshine...Chlorophyll, HSN-W, Chelotaed Iron, Dandelion Root, Auyrvedic Joint Heath, Vita D-3

Varity of
Organic Fair Trade Spices
Harrison and Crosfield Teas
Tazzo Teas
Gifts
Soaps
Books


CD's
Drum Healing
Drum Journey
Shamanic Dreams (for meditation)
Shamanic Dreams II (meditation)
Holy Harmony (meditation)
Chakra Toning with singing Bowls (meditation)
2-Celtic Dance music
Arriving soon
Bach Flower Remedies Rescue Remedy Pastilles Orange Elderflower -- 50 Pastilles
Bach Flower Remedies Rescue® Pastilles Black Currant -- 50 Pastilles
Boiron Arnicare® Gel -- 2.6 oz
Boiron Oscillococcinum
Bach Flower Remedies Rescue® Remedy Stress Relief For Pets -- 10 mL
Bach Flower Remedies Essence Larch -- 0.7 fl oz
Bach Flower Remedies Essence Impatiens -- 0.7 fl oz
BOOK...The Tao of Equus: A Woman's Journey of Healing and Transformation through the Way of the Horse"
Bob's Red Mill Organic Scottish Oatmeal, 20-Ounce Bags

Because we cannot get the Mexican Chiapas or anything with Mex Chiapas in it until March, a different selection of great tasting Dean's Beans Organic/Shade grown coffees

Marrakesh Express
Peruvian
Ring of Fire
Uprising
Full Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment