The Country Pantry and Gift shop has more inside than you can imagine. We love nature,connecting with our Animal totems, hearing natures messages, being shown ways to heal through the 'Medicine' nature offers us daily, our animals, walking a spiritual path, living a simpler life, making homemade bread, canning and dehydrating our garden harvest, and just being outside. Check us out at
http:/www.coldensherbsandthings.com
Aunt Kellie, This is great! I love it, you did a great job. The things you are passionate about complement each other nicely, in a way that could have only come from an Aunt Kellie! You fit it all in, horses, poetry, your writings, your photography, your sister, and of course the Herbs and Things. And by the way, great book picks! The most recent on your list I read was A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle, what a great book, without a doubt, I read it about 6 months ago, and it has changed my life in many ways. I am proud of you; I cannot wait to see what you write next! Rachel
Thank you Rachel one of my dear Great nieces. I am excited, I have a blog follower. With her in the picture is her son, my Great, Great nephew,Landon who just turned 3. We all had birthday cake with him last night. Now how cute is that!
2 comments:
Aunt Kellie,
This is great! I love it, you did a great job. The things you are passionate about complement each other nicely, in a way that could have only come from an Aunt Kellie! You fit it all in, horses, poetry, your writings, your photography, your sister, and of course the Herbs and Things. And by the way, great book picks! The most recent on your list I read was A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle, what a great book, without a doubt, I read it about 6 months ago, and it has changed my life in many ways. I am proud of you; I cannot wait to see what you write next!
Rachel
Thank you Rachel one of my dear Great nieces.
I am excited, I have a blog follower.
With her in the picture is her son, my Great, Great nephew,Landon who just turned 3. We all had birthday cake with him last night. Now how cute is that!
Post a Comment