Friday, November 24, 2017

Hello from Kellie and Herbs & Things

It's been a while, but I will try to be more diligent about keeping up with my blog and all this 'things' new in shop as well as all the new and exciting 'things' I 'hear' from that higher voice.

I've opened a new online store for Herbs & Things, mostly so you can see ALL the things inside Herbs & Things tiny walls.
Shop online and you can order and pick up in store, or have it shipped, what ever you prefer.

I'll be back soon and share more of Herbs & Things weekly newsletters...or you simply to go to Herbs & Things web page, and sign up for them, or sign up for Wednesdays messages from Nature and/or Mondays Positive Guidance from the Angels weekly messages, or even sign up to see what the Country Readers book club are reading.

If you like...check (under construction) Herbs and Things new online store...

Be well
Laugh Often
Love Large
Dig in the Dirt
Grow a Garden
and
May the Sun Light Your Way
Kellie and Herbs & Things

No comments:

Post a Comment